Accountancy, financial-, tax due diligence, taxation
6E Dimitrie Pompeiu Blvd, 5th Floor
2nd District, RO-020335, Bucharest
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organization, specialized in audit, accountancy, tax & legal advisory services. Mazars has its own offices in 73 countries across all continents, relying on the skills of over 15,000 professionals. Through its correspondent agreements, joint ventures and representation offices, Mazars can operate in 19 additional countries and provide its clients with professional teams, who all share the same commitment to quality and a common determination to maintain the highest technical and ethical standards.
Mazars Romanian and foreign auditors, tax advisers and accountants offer their expertise to international companies operating in various fields of activity, advising them on their investment projects and the daily performance of their business.
Mazarsactivity focuses on meeting our clients needs and expectations by providing integrated solutions of highest quality. Theywork within flexible, efficient cross-departmental teams of professionals in order to ensure quick response to every request and provide seamless professional advice, support and assistance. Mazarsclients benefit worldwide from unitary quality standards guaranteed by theirintegrated partnership.
Audit & Assurance
- Financial Audit: Statutory Audit; Voluntary / Contractual Audits, Reviews and Related Services;
- Other assurance services
- IT Audit.
Financial Advisory Services (FAS)
- Transaction Advisory Services: Due Diligence; Purchase Price Adjustment Calculation / Review; Feasibility Studies; Business Integration; Mergers / Spin-offs; Corporate Governance: Internal Audit; Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX); Risk Management; Business Process Improvement; Regulatory and Compliance Advisory;
- Corporate Finance: Corporate Assessment; Corporate Analysis; Consultancy;
- Other Financial Advisory Services: Forensic / Fraud Investigation Services; Expert Reports; Actuarial Services; IT Advisory; Diagnostic Studies (e.g. Balance Sheet Reviews; Asset Quality Reviews, etc.); Restructuring Services; Independent Business Reviews (IBRs); Business Plans.
- Corporate Taxation; Transfer Pricing; Group Structuring; Mergers & Acquisitions; International Taxation; Taxation of Individuals; Expatriate Taxation; Litigation with Tax Authorities; Indirect Taxation; Tax Audit & Tax Due Diligence; Environmental Tax; Local Taxes.
Accounting & Payroll
- Accounting Outsourcing: Bookkeeping and Bookkeeping Control; Preparation of Management Accounts and Financial Statements; Monthly Reporting in accordance with the Romanian Accounting Standards; Monthly Reporting in accordance with the International Accounting Standards; Monthly and Year-end Closing; Budgetary Control and Consolidation; Outsourcing of Entire Functions and Corporate Business;
- Payroll Outsourcing: Payroll Computation; Payroll Management and Processing; Record keeping of Income Taxes and Social Security Charges; HR Administration.
In the audit and assurance field, we Mazarsoffers a complete range of auditing, risk advisory and valuation services, including feasibility studies, due diligence investigations and valuations for accounting and balance sheet purposes.
Mazars team comprises auditors, tax advisors and accounting experts who gained their qualifications in accordance with the Romanian, Swiss, Dutch or British law, working very closely together to provide integrated professional services to our clients. They comply with local regulations as well as international standards, and work in a wide range of projects, adapting their approach to the specific requirements of each client, regardless of such clients size, industry or interests.